- Ideal for abrasive, viscous and shear sensitive media and for products with entrained solids
- Tolerance of dry running and harsh usage- Minimal maintenance with no lubrication required
- Positive displacement pumping action minimises product shear
- Easily portable and ready to use by connecting to air supply
- Air operated plus electrically conductive plastic housing means suitability for explosive or hazardous areas
- Completely enclosed unit with no bearings or rotary seals in the product stream
- Can be run against a closed discharge
- Rugged construction in cast aluminum, ductile iron or cast stainless steel
for less cost
Save money on the lifetime
cost of your pump
Trust your pump to work like it should
- all day, every day
Metallic Diaphragm Pumps – Series M – Process Pumps
Metallic Diaphragm Pumps - Series M are at the forefront of general industrial, water/waste and construction process pumping. Because these pumps are compact with a lightweight construction, they are well suited to portable and mobile applications as well as fixed installation in process plants.
All types of fluids from water to slurries and pastes, including abrasive or shear sensitive media containing solids are handled cost effectively by these metal diaphragm pumps.
The Metallic Diaphragm Pumps – Series M offers a choice of material construction to satisfy the requirements of different industries. Cast Aluminum, Ductile Iron and Cast stainless steel are offered as standard. The series M is also manufactured in five different sizes with standard connections: DN15 to DN80.
Features include maintenance free control valve, stainless steel base with integral anti vibration mounts, drain and vent connections, stainless steel clamp bands, air intake filter (for DL25 to DL80) and muffler.
92.3% OF ENGINEERS SAY THEY WOULD RECOMMEND CREST PUMPS TO OTHERS.
WHY CHOOSE CREST PUMPS?
AWARD WINNING SERVICE
MADE IN BRITAIN
BRANDS THAT TRUST CREST PUMPS