Back in 1973, Les Dashwood created Crest Pumps with one aim:
“To be the UK’s first choice for chemical pumps”
We aim to be your first choice through 3 key points:
- Outstanding service – making it an easy choice for you to do business with us.
- Experienced technical advice – With over 45 years experience, we make sure the right pump is fitted for every application to ensure years of trouble free operation.
- Manufacturing flexibility – Being one of the few UK manufacturing plants gives us the opportunity to supply you with any pump built to your exact specification without delay or unnecessary cost.
To make it easy for you to do business with us, we aim to:
- Respond to enquiries quickly and effectively
- Provide reliable Chemical Pumps built to stand the test of time
- Keep all prices competitive
- Continue to provide Chemical Pumps for all types of applications
- Hold a large amount of Ex Stock, including pumps, spares and parts
- Provide excellent customer service and engineering advice
These guiding principles have ensured that Crest Pumps remains one of the top UK manufacturers and suppliers of mechanically sealed and Magnetic drive pumps.
2018 marks a new change in the company, with the 3rd generation, James Dashwood taking the helm. The desire to ensure outstanding customer service has never been stronger.
…second to none for technical knowledge and support
Great sales staff with excellent expertise. Everyone oozed professionalism and the required knowledge to meet our requirements. I would highly recommend Crest Pumps.
Crest works with you to solve problems and provide solutions in timely and cost-effective manner. After sales service is second to none!
I found the sales staff very knowledgeable and willing to deal with questions freely over the phone and email. The quality of the pumps is very good.
Having dealt with Crest for over 13 years, I’ve never had any issues from a negative standpoint. Along with great quality designs, quick response with quotations and short lead times. I’ve found them to be just as professional and courteous, whether you’re buying one or one hundred pumps a year.
Price was great, pumps arrived on time and when installed, performed perfectly. Thanks
Very helpful and knowledgeable about the product and good service
The quality and competitiveness of the Crest Mag-Drive range really appealed to the customer, and the UK stock lead time really helped us to secure orders.
The service provided by Crest has been excellent. Jeff’s knowledge and professionalism on site was exactly what we were looking for, thank you.
The help and support I experienced after calling Crest for the first time after a vital pump failed late on a Friday afternoon was brilliant, I can’t remember ever receiving a better service from a plant provider.