- Enquiry Form
- Technical Specification
- Pump Curves
- Range Dimensions
- Parts List & Material Construction
AM Plastic Magnetic Drive Pump
Magnetically driven pumps, such as the AM Plastic Magnetic Drive Pump, are the industry standard when processing harsh and highly corrosive applications. The centrifugal force is driven by two rotating magnets rather than being directly coupled to a motor, which eliminates the need for a mechanical seal, making magnetic drive pumps completely leak proof.
Your Process Covered
To minimise any disruption to your process, both polypropylene and ETFE constructed pumps are available ex-stock. With specialised material, including ceramic and silicon carbide, we can guarantee a chemical resistant pump for any of your corrosive applications. For further peace of mind, we offer 2 years warranty as standard with all magnetic drive pumps. We even offer a 5 year extended warranty as an optional extra as an assurance that Crest have got your process covered.
Downtime is reduced and production increased thanks to the compact design that requires very little maintenance over its lifetime. Servicing and maintenance is handled quickly thanks to the minimal parts used in the design build. All parts and complete pumps are available ex-stock.
High Efficiency Design
The geometry of the impeller and casing are generated through hydraulic design programmes. Whilst taking into account the fluid dynamics, hydraulic loss is minimised and pump efficiency maximised. Our pumps are trusted by global chemical companies across the globe, including GlaxoSmithKline, ConocoPhillips and Smurfit Kappa.
Would you like more information about our range or help in finding the right pump for your application? Give us a call on 01425 627700 or get in touch via our enquiry form
Get in touch
|Model||Suction (mm)||Discharge (mm)||Speed (rpm)||Rated Capacity (m³/hr)||Rated Head (m)||Max Capacity (m³/hr)||Max Head (m)||Motor Output (kW)||Best EFF (%)|
Pump curves for the magnetic drive AM10, AM30 & AM50.
For specific 3D CAD drawings or specific pump dimensions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)1425 627700.
- The total length and weight of the pump will differ depending on the brand of the motor.
- All dimensions are in mm.
- Assembly tolerances are +/- 3mm.
Model shown is standard spec. For model drawings, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1425 627700.
PLEASE ALLOW FOR MANUFACTURING TOLERANCES OF UP TO +/- 3MM
Parts List & Material Construction
1. For specific individual sectional drawings and material constructions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)1425 627700.
2. Flange, threaded and union connection designs differ slightly. Please contact us for more detail.
3. Special materials for O-rings are available for critical applications. Talk through your process with one of our engineers and they will help provide you with the most suitable construction for your application.
|F11||Pump Casing||PP+GF / PVDF||1|
|L02||Impeller||PP+GF / PVDF||1|
|R11||Rear Casing||PP+GF / PVDF||1|
|S21||Slide bearing||CARBON||PTFE with filler||SSiC||1|
|S31||Front thrust ring||995 CERAMIC||1|
|S34||Rear thrust ring||995 CERAMIC||1|