AMXi – Flow<150 l/m. Head<11m
AMXi Plastic Magnetic Drive Pump
Magnetically driven pumps are the industry standard when processing harsh and highly corrosive applications. The centrifugal force is driven by two rotating magnets rather than being directly coupled to a motor. Eliminating the need for a mechanical seal and therefore making the magnetic centrifugal pump completely leak proof.
The AMXi range of magnetic drive pumps are designed to provide you with a long service life and minimal running costs. Operating at over 70% efficiency, AMXi pumps can be relied upon to work in the toughest of conditions including high corrosion, temperature and ATEX zones 1 and 2.
Reduced Life Cycle Cost
The patented run dry technology built into the AMXi helps protect your pumps from a failure in the process. Most mechanically sealed pumps will fail when run dry, causing dangerous leakages and costly clean up bills as a result. However with the AMXi, the pump can run dry for a number of hours alleviating process problems and avoiding damage to the pump.
The second patented design feature of the AMXi range will increase the mean time between servicing, reducing overall maintenance costs of your process. Should the AMXi pump be subjected to adverse operating conditions, vibration would normally reduce the life of the internal parts. However, with the dynamic buffer system acting as a shock absorber between the impeller and the casing, the pump is protected as a result, thus minimalising wear and prolonging the pumps service life.
High Efficiency Design
The geometry of the impeller and casing are generated through hydraulic design programmes. Whilst taking into account the fluid dynamics, hydraulic loss is minimised and pump efficiency maximised.
The AMXi range operates at over 70% efficiency. Lower electricity costs also come from the use of high efficiency IE3 motors (where available). We also trim the impeller diameter to your required duty point, increasing process efficiency. Inverters are also available to achieve the ultimate efficiency in your system.
Would you like more information about our range or help in finding the right pump for your application? Give us a call on 01425 627700 or get in touch via our enquiry form
Get in touch
|Model||Suction (mm)||Discharge (mm)||Speed (rpm)||Rated Capacity (m³/hr)||Rated Head (m)||Max Capacity (m³/hr)||Max Head (m)||Motor Output (kW)||Best Eff. (%)|
Pump curves for the magnetic drive AMXi pump ranges 420, 441, 542, 543, 545, 653, 655.
- Reinforced Armour – The ductile casing armour is lined with carbon fibre reinforced ETFE for nearly universal corrosion resistance and structural strength.
- Patented Buffer System – The AMXi range boasts a dynamic buffer system which absorbs vibration and shock caused by adverse operating conditions, increasing the mean time between servicing and reducing maintenance costs as a result.
- High Performance Magnetic Coupling – Using the latest magnetic analysis programmes to calculate magnetic torque and maximise utilisation, ensures sufficient torque margins to prevent de-coupling.
- High Efficiency Flow Design – With over 70% operational efficiency, this helps reduce energy consumption and lowers energy costs.
- Patented Run Dry Design – Running a pump dry can halt any process. However the AMXi range features run-dry protection built in, allowing the pump to run dry for an extending period of time, saving your process from total failure.
- Integrated CAD Design – The AMXi has been designed to fit the modern requirements of a high efficiency process system. Constant research and development ensures that the AMXi range is the industry standard in its field.