- Designed for resistance to corrosive media and environments – with rugged non-metallic construction and components
- Air operated plus electrically conductive plastic housing means suitability for explosive or hazardous areas
- Minimal maintenance with no lubrication required
- Ideal for abrasive, viscous and shear sensitive media and for products with entrained solids
- Tolerance of dry running and harsh usage
- Positive displacement pumping action minimises product shear
- Easy control of flow rate by regulating air supply
for less cost
Save money on the lifetime
cost of your pump
Trust your pump to work like it should
- all day, every day
Plastic Pumps – Chemical resistant AODD pumps
To meet abrasive and corrosion resistant requirements, the Crest Pump’s range of DEPA plastic diaphragm pumps have been developed to utilise non-metallic materials such as polypropylene, PVDF or PTFE to ensure your process operates efficiently and reliably against the toughest applications.
The developments of the Series P plastic diaphragm pumps offer a combination of modern industrial design, combined with the daily requirements of pumps, like temperature, chemical resistance and high mechanical strength. The computer-aided design of the injection molding achieves a consistent high quality with an excellent surface finish for low flow resistance and good abrasion resistance. The result of the design offers a strong and compact diaphragm pump.
DEPA plastic diaphragm pumps have been developed to transfer a wide span of corrosive liquids, slurries, pastes and sludges for which pumps of metal construction fail to offer the necessary chemical resistance.
92.3% OF ENGINEERS SAY THEY WOULD RECOMMEND CREST PUMPS TO OTHERS.
WHY CHOOSE CREST PUMPS?
AWARD WINNING SERVICE
MADE IN BRITAIN
BRANDS THAT TRUST CREST PUMPS