METALLIC DIAPHRAGM PUMPS26th May 2016
The ‘Series M’ metallic diaphragm pumps from DEPA are at the forefront of general industrial, water/waste and construction process pumping. The consistent research and development of the air operated metal diaphragm pumps have resulting in these high performance units. Because these pumps are compact with a lightweight construction, they are well suited to portable and mobile applications as well as fixed installation in process plants.
All types of fluids from water to slurries and pastes, including abrasive or shear sensitive media containing solids are handled cost effectively by these metal diaphragm pumps.
The series M offers a choice of material construction to satisfy the requirements of different industries. Cast Aluminum, Ductile Iron and Cast stainless steel are offered as standard. The series M is also manufactured in five different sizes with standard connections: DN15 to DN80.
All models are completely self contained, only requiring connection to pipework and air supply.
Features include maintenance free control valve, stainless steel base with integral anti vibration mounts, drain and vent connections, stainless steel clamp bands, air intake filter (for DL25 to DL80) and muffler.
A complete range of accessories simplifies operation and enhances flexibility.
They include pulsation dampeners, monitoring and control systems, various transport devices, quick release couplings, adapters etc.
- Ideal for abrasive, viscous and shear sensitive media and for products with entrained solids
- Air operated plus electrically conductive plastic housing means suitability for explosive or hazardous areas
- Tolerance of dry running and harsh usage
- Minimal maintenance with no lubrication required
- Positive displacement pumping action minimises product shear
- Completely enclosed unit with no bearings or rotary seals in the product stream
- Easy control of flow rate by regulating air supply
- No need for electric motor, special drives or base plates
- Easily portable and ready to use by connecting to air supply
- Can be run against a closed discharge – a vital benefit for use on filling machines
- Rugged construction in cast aluminium, ductile iron or cast stainless steel
Metallic Diaphragm Pumps Datasheet
Pumping samples, dosing acids and alkalis for pH-control. Transfer of flocculent, suspensions, chemical reagents and sludges. The pumps are resistant to hydrochloric acid and ferric chloride, plus many others.
Paint, print and varnish industry
Transfer of water – and solvent based paints, ink, varnish, glue, adhesives and solvents. Transfer, recirculation and blending of ink in printing industries.
Transfer of food products like soup, cream, syrup, milk, yoghurt, flavours, spirit, chocolate, dough, creams, paste, perfumes and toothpaste. Service applications as spraying of cleaning liquid in CIP systems.
Handling of oil, fats, lubricants, cooling liquids, washing and cleaning liquids, solvents and waste products etc.
Pulp and paper industry
Transport of glue, sodium silicate, colour and titanium oxide etc. Bleaching products, sampling and waste water handling.
Transfer of all kind of acids, alkalis, alcohol, solvents and shear sensitive products such as latex and emulsions, as well as chemical waste products.
Transport of chemicals from storage tanks, containers and baths, for example in pickling, galvanization and degreasing. Handling of waste products.
Get a quote within 24 hours! Talk to our engineers about your technical requirements. Give us a call on 01425 627700